Wednesday, March 15, 2006

An open invitation

I just received an invitation to Fair Wisconsin's Kick-off event Monday March 27th to raise money to stop the proposed constitutional amendment to ban gay marriage and civil union. I have to say that it was a great feeling to read the list of sponsors for the event and realize that many of my friends are not only unwilling to stand for legalized discrimination, they are willing to put up their own money to try to stop it from happening.

Do the people on the other side have the same feeling? Do they think, "So wonderful to see so many of my friends willing to spend money to make sure people do not have the same rights that I enjoy"?

Didn't get an invitation and want to know more about the event? You can find more information here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home