Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Van Hollen looking for votes in all the wrong places

Last night I received a recorded phone message from the Van Hollen campaign going on an on about illegal immigration and why I should vote for Van Hollen because he's going to round them all up and send them home.

What the hell kind of list does the Van Hollen campaign have that they think they should be calling me asking for a vote? And asking me for that vote using a message about illegal immigration is really just insane. It's not like I live in a swing area either. I live in a ward and assembly district that votes for Democrats by a pretty good margin.

That phone call says to me that Van Hollen is using the kitchen sink list. Just call everyone you think will vote on election day and hope you hit enough of the people that may vote for you. An interesting strategy but not one I'd go $700,000 in the hole for by any stretch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home