Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Missing boys in Milwaukee

Since I can't imagine the state I'd be in if my child was missing, I'm posting the following that was sent to my inbox about the two missing boys in Milwaukee.



Quadrevion Henning, 12, and Purvis Virginia-Parker, 11, were last seen at 3:30 p.m. Sunday, March 19th, 2006. That is when they told Henning's grandfather that they were going out to play basketball in the area around North 53rd Street and West Hampton Avenue. Ten days later, the boys are still missing and believed to be in the Milwaukee area.

At 5:00 PM on March 25th, a family Web site (henningparker.com) was launched to assist in the search. The site displays the latest facts regarding what the boys were wearing as well as the most recent photographs and physical statistics. The site also provides a link to the latest poster in both PDF and JPG format. This is where the families really need your help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home