Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Strange campaign tactics

There are many things people do as election day draws near to 'get in the head' of the opposing side. For example, Henry Sanders came to my door last night even though I have a sign in my yard for his opponent. One of Peg Lautenschlager's supporters chose took a different path along this route last night.

At about 8:30 pm last night, one of Lautenchlager's deputies was outside Kathleen Falk's headquarters screaming things like "you're going down" at the people working inside. This is something I'd expect from the best friend of a fifth-grader running for class president, but not a grown man.

Needless to say, those present at the event suspect a little alcohol was involved. I'll skip the easy jokes on that one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home